Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paníque - The Spooky Frightmare Game! (1994)

Front cover

The third of the great Wild Wigout Comix Game Board by Scairy Hairy Toys that I didn't know existed! Only around 100 of each Wild Wigout game was made!

Once again I must give a great big thanks to Robert Speray who sold me two games on eBay and then informed me of two more he had for sale!

This one's a scairy one by the great gothic cartoonist Richard Sala!!! Make sure you check out his crazy website for info on his art and his Evil Eye comix book!


3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I really can not believe that you found the game!!!Did you bought all 4 games? Is there any chance that you may sell me the other one? Or can you give me the email address of the seller if he may still have 2 other copies?
    That would be so awesome, I am searching fo this since such a long time with no success.
    Please write me back!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I only picked up two of the four as I had the others. There are a total of ten in the series (as far as I know). They pop up on eBay every once and a while (six are up now - just search for wild wigout) which is your best bet in tracking these down. You can also find info. at http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/9159/wild-wigout-comix-gameboards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very, very much for the informations!
    I will cross my fingers and hope to find it one day!! Will let you know ;)
    Anyway, if you every find another one, I would be gald if you tll me!
    M

    ReplyDelete