Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Murder double 7" single


Just in time for the Holidays!!!1

I'm actually a real nice guy but I admit that I have some really strange music in my collection... I was discussing the solved Adam Walsh case with my sister-in-law and she thought Ottis Toole was a partner of John Wayne Gacy but it was actually Henry Lee Lucas... well, that reminded me of this odd little (and disturbing) release in my collection... (I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight listening to this while burning it)....

I swear I really am a nice guy... I like rainbows, and kittens.... and penguins.... and walks in the park...

here's a double 7" single called Murder on blood red vinyl that contains interviews with four convicted serial killers... Henry Lee Lucas, Kenneth Bianchi, Edmund Emil Kemper, Theodore Robert Bundy...

(I notice that
Michael Moynihan was involved with this. He was/is the music group Blood Axis, is associated with Boyd Rice (NoN), Anton LaVey's Church of Satan, and wrote the book Lords of Chaos, an account of the early Norwegian Black Metal scene... uh, o.k.)

...burned from my copy and I'm assuming that this double 7" was pretty limited...

from discog.com:

Label: Alamut Records
Catalog#: KILL
Format: 2 x Vinyl, 7"
Country: US
Released:
Genre: Non-Music
Style: Interview
Credits: Artwork By [Design / Layout] - Michael Moynihan
Notes: "The first installment in this special interest series deals with the brutal reality of man's murderous capabilities. This release contains portions of interviews with four convicted killers."
(Note: no further installments in this "series" were ever released.)

Pressed on red vinyl. Comes in a clear sleeve with a folded cover sheet.
Vinyl etchings:
A: Isolate...
B: Dominate...
C: Enslave...
D: ...Exterminate.
Design/Layout by Storm (Michael Moynihan)

Tracklisting:
A. Edmund Emil Kemper - (Sexual Murderer, Necrophiliac, "Co-Ed Killer'): "I Had Thought Of Annihilating The Entire Block That I Lived On."

B. Henry Lee Lucas - (Murderer, Rapist, Arsonist, White Trash): "I Was Death On Women."

C. Theodore Robert Bundy - (Serial Murderer, "Phantom Prince"): "I'm The Most Cold-Blooded Son Of A Bitch That You'll Ever Meet."

D. Kenneth Bianchi - (Rapist, Murderer, "Hillside Strangler"): "I Didn't See Anything Wrong With It - It Was Just There."


http://rapidshare.com/files/176588017/Murder.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment